Next weekend is our 4th's fireworks. We'll have lots of bangs all around from now til then!
Speaking of bangs - how about getting more bang for your buck in the summer months - would that be nice?
Do your sales figures drop in the summertime? Do your customers forget all about you when they begin preparing and going on summer vacations? Maybe you’re on vacation, maybe your customers are, either way it’s the perfect time to ready your retail store with a campaign to keep them shopping all summer!
How do you keep them shopping? Here are some ideas for a brick and mortar storefront:
- Offer a special coupon that can be redeemed in-store only
- Offer a special deal for out-of-towners
- Promote location based services
- Encourage posts and photos on Facebook
If you have an online storefront:
- Make sure your site is mobile-friendly!
- Have a good, old-fashioned summer sale
- Put a “vacation-ready” spin on your products, whatever you are selling
Bottom line be sure that you are always in front of your customers (TOMA from last month) and interacting with your customers through social media channels. There’s no better way to keep a pulse on what they want to buy, and keep your brand at the top of their mind. Keep your website and store looking great, and keep emailing on a regular basis. You’re sure to have a successful summer!
As usual if there is anything we can do to help you with your business, website, email, or even to just chat about improving your storefront - we are just a phone call or email away!