WebSmith Cloud Exchanger Sync+ will not only sync your email, but also your contacts and calendar events in real time!
Let's take a look at the following steps below to get you going:
Note: You must use Outlook 2013 or newer for desktop support - we can provide that with qualifying accounts!
Be sure you order a WebSmith Cloud Exchanger Sync + account before proceeding, if not please contact us to get one!
Step 1) On the main Home screen, tap the Settings icon on your iPhone.
Step 2) After tapping your Settings icon, you'll Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Add Account then Microsoft Exchange.
Step 3) The Exchange setup screen will open; you'll then enter the following information:
- Email - Enter your entire email address (e.g., [email protected]), using all lowercase letters.
- Domain - Leave this field blank
- Username - Enter in your entire email address again.
- Password - Enter in the password for your email account.
- Description - Enter a descriptive name for your account (e.g., My Work Account). This description will be visible only to you
Note: The device will attempt to verify the account. You may receive an "Unable to Verify Certificate message," go ahead and Tap the Accept button.
Step 4) Tap the Server field, and enter mobilesync.emailsrvr.com in the Server address field. If confirmed, you'll check marks next to every field.
Step 5) Tap the ON/OFF buttons to select which information you would like to synchronize and then tap the Save button when finished.
Completing the Sync: Depending on how much data you have, the initial sync could take several minutes, so please give Outlook some time to get acquainted. After, say 5 minutes, you may have to click Send/Receive or refresh your mail account to begin seeing data populating.